Top 9 healthy food for winter.
The cold season has arrived. During this time, various diseases including flu, cold fever, and
pneumonia can overcome the body easily. Therefore, to stay healthy food in winter, emphasis should be placed on strengthening the body’s immune system. Today i will talked about top 9 healthy food for winter .
According to experts, the winter diet should include those foods, which can easily overcome the infection by increasing the body’s immune system. As a result, the risk of becoming seriously ill even if suffering from the disease is reduced. A healthy diet should include a variety of nutritious foods. Here is a list of foods to focus on to stay healthy during winter.
* Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits like oranges and lemons are rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C helps the body’s immune system. Adult women should consume 75 mg and adult men 90 mg of vitamin C per day. A medium-sized orange has about 70 mg of, a lemon has about 80 mg, and a lemon has about 30 mg of vitamin C.
It is an important antioxidant, which prevents cell damage, keeps skin and blood vessels healthy, and improves the body’s immune system with healthy food.
* Green vegetables: Spinach, cabbage, and other green vegetables are rich in vitamin A. It is important for the immune system.
* Red Capsicum: Red Capsicum is a very useful healthy food for the body’s immune system. Because it contains vitamin A and vitamin C as well as beta-carotene. Vitamin C eases the way to wellness. Vitamin A and beta carotene also contribute to faster relief from the infection.
* Yogurt: According to health experts, yogurt is rich in protein, which can keep bones and skin healthy. Healthy tissue is the first line of defense against infection. Healthy skin protects against harmful bacteria or viruses. In addition to protein, most yogurts contain beneficial bacteria. Eating yogurt maintains the balance of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Gut health is also important for the immune system to fight infections more effectively, according to researchers.
* Green Tea: Green tea contains very high amounts of catechins and polyphenols. These antioxidants help prevent cell damage. If the cells are healthy, the body’s immune system can show a better response to healthy food (immune response) against infection.
* Ginger: Extract has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. According to research published in the International Journal of Preventive Medicine, ginger supports the immune system and reduces the risk of cancer. Health experts recommend using whole ginger. Whole ginger is most beneficial in curries or teas.
Shakarkandi or sweet potato is a winter delight you must indulge in. Available widely across the country, especially in winters, it is rich in fibre, vitamin A and potassium and high in nutrients. “Regular consumption can help in curing constipation, building immunity, and may reduce inflammation. A single piece of it is enough to provide a day’s worth of beta-carotene. It is good for developing a strong immune system, and fulfill the body’s vitamin C requirements. You can have it boiled with milk or even roasted,” says Bhargava.
* Garlic: Garlic has been used for hundreds of years for its health benefits. It is believed to be beneficial in heart disease, high cholesterol, flu, and colds. According to experts, the allicin and antioxidants present in garlic can fight infection and support the immune system. You can mix garlic extract in colored tea and drink it.
* Turmeric: According to experts, turmeric can boost the body’s immune system. You can drink turmeric tea or turmeric water in winter. Or you can increase the use of turmeric in curries.
Pingback: Best 7 Ayurvedic foods should be eaten regularly
Pingback: What to eat to dry wounds quickly 1 - LiveHealthUK.com