What are the health benefits of dates? Nutrients of Dates?
Dates are tropical fruits widely known in western Africa. It usually grows on a palm tree and is especially known for its sweetness. Dates are very nutritious, especially dry. Its scientific name is Phoenix dactylifera. now we can tell about health benefits of dates.
Dates are a delicious fruit that is rich in nutrients. Many people know little or nothing about how nutritious it is for the body. It can be used to satisfy your cravings for candy and other sweet things.
Follow us on Google News
Benefits of eating dates:
This fruit is usually sold in dried form in Nigeria. Dry dates are said to be rich in calories and rich in carbohydrates. It also contains several minerals and nutrients that are beneficial for the body. These are some of the health benefits of dates.
1. It helps fight disease.
Dates have antioxidant properties that help cure every disease. It protects cells from infections that can be harmful to your body. It reduces the risk of diabetes, cancer, eye disease, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
2. It improves a person’s personal health
Dates have great health benefits for men especially their personal health. Studies have shown that dates increase men’s intercourse stamina and also increase their sperm count and quality.
3. It promotes natural labor for pregnant women
Dates are recommended for women in the latter stages of pregnancy as it helps improve cervical dilatation. It makes labor easier for pregnant women and reduces the need to induce labor. It replaces oxytocin and helps pregnant women deliver their babies naturally. Dates contain a compound called tannin. This compound helps reduce uterine muscle contractions during labor.
4. It strengthens bones
Dates contain nutrients like magnesium, copper and calcium. These properties are very important for healthy bones and help in curing bone-related deficiencies or disorders. Strengthens and metabolizes bones through vitamin K present in dates.
5. It improves brain function
Eating dates reduces neurodegenerative diseases. Because it contains nutrients like choline, vitamin B which helps in facilitating learning and improving cognitive performance in children and elderly people.
6. It helps in proper digestion
Dates contain fiber that helps regulate bowel movements and aids in proper digestion. It prevents constipation and unhealthy movements.
What are the health benefits of bananas?
How beneficial are blueberries for our health?
What are the health benefits of bananas
According to Ayurveda, dates are cooling and soothing in nature and energizing. Dates or dates are rich in fiber, which helps increase your hemoglobin levels and are a rich source of instant energy-boosting iron. Eating dates is also said to reduce high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure. Dates are also high in magnesium and have anti-inflammatory properties, making them an ideal choice for arthritis sufferers. Not to mention, they are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, copper.
Ayurveda expert Dr. Diksa Bhavsar in his recent post talks about the benefits of dates, best time to eat them and how to eat them.
Dr. Bhavsar lists all the amazing health benefits of eating dates daily?
1. Prevents Constipation: Dates are an excellent addition if you struggle with your bowel movements as they are rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber and relieve constipation.
2. Improves heart health: Dates are considered heart healthy and prevent the risk of heart attack in winters.
3. Helps regulate healthy cholesterol: Dates help reduce bad cholesterol.
4. Improves Bone Health: Dates are rich in calcium, potassium, phosphorus, copper and magnesium which are good for your bone health.
5. Regulates Blood Pressure: Dates are also known to regulate your blood pressure.
6. Increases man power for both men and women.
8. Improves brain health: Being an anti-inflammatory food, dates help in mental health and prevention of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s as they control inflammation in the brain.
9. Relieves fatigue (weakness): They help you regain your energy.
10. Best for anemia: Being rich in iron, dates can increase your hemoglobin levels.
11. Helps in healthy weight gain: Eating 4 dates a day helps in healthy weight gain.
12. Prevent Hemorrhoids (Piles): High fiber dates can also help with piles.
13. Prevents inflammation: They help prevent many diseases and help with autoimmune disorders like arthritis.
14. Support a healthy pregnancy: Being rich in iron, these should be included in the pregnancy diet.
15. Best for your skin and hair.
Dr. Bhavsar suggests the best times to keep dates for maximum health benefits.
– In the morning on an empty stomach.
Follow us on Google News
Pingback: How to prevent constipation - LiveHealthUK.com
Pingback: What foods should we eat during the Winter? - LiveHealthUK.com
Pingback: Dieting sets the mind while dieting Tips0